As Beema’s Marketing and Communication Executive you’ll be the driving force behind all marketing and branding activities, productions, and go-to-point for internal clients. Persistency and accuracy are not unfamiliar to you while ensuring a speedy and accurate delivery on all different jobs in the marketing department and beyond.
- Support and maintain marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives
- Support and implement marketing plans in conjunction with the sales and operations
- Marketing and advertising copywriting, proofreading, and editing
- Create (hands-on) and coordinate all online and offline branding and advertisement assets: brochures, leaflets, POS material, static banners, illustrations, images etc.
- Responsible for execution, accuracy, optimization, and maintenance of retail branding and POS stands and campaigns in coordination with the sales and operations team.
- Liaison with creative agencies, production houses, and publishers to oversee jobs, creation of timely delivery of advertising materials and give-away/below-the-line marketing items, and more.
- Assist BUs with content creation and providing marketing collateral.
- Coordination and organization of exhibitions, events and all related items to such.
- Daily point of contact for social media and creative agencies
- Support and implement (multicountry) Social Media strategies, plans, and tactics
- Identifying and leveraging newsworthy opportunities for positive media coverage for our company - editorial and pictorial - on an ongoing basis.
PR & Communications
- Manage press events and/or special events related to our brand or industry
- Work closely with the media for PR and press support
- Post-campaign success analysis/evaluations
- Content creation for Beema.ae both functional copywriting and infotainment (Beema blog). Copywriting, proofreading, and editing of copy for beema.ae both English and Arabic.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or marketing communications
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Marketing or communications
- Must know graphic design programs such as; Adobe illustrator, photoshop, Indesign.
- Insurance/Ecommerce Industry experience is a pre
- Fluency in English and Arabic (written, read, spoken)
- Timezone from UCT + 0.00 to UCT +05.30
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying